Give the gift of a FoodShare Good Box
Posted on October 18th, 2019
The FoodShare Good Box
FoodShare South Carolina has partnered with Farm to Table Productions and The Charitable Plate to create our Good Box, a unique way to share a gift of warm appreciation and gratitude for the food lovers on your list this year.
By purchasing a Good Box, you’re not only supporting local artisans and retailers but you’re also helping FoodShare to improve fresh food access to those most in need in South Carolina.
By supporting FoodShare today, you are helping to support a system that allows individuals to learn necessary skills and access the foods necessary to make a change for healthier lives.
- $500 – Supports our Teaching Kitchen for one month.
- $250 – Provides printed healthy-recipe cards for an entire Fresh Food Box bi-weekly order.
- $150 – Provides an eight-week cooking class scholarship for low-income community members.
- $75 – Provides eight weeks of cooking classes for one patient diagnosed with diabetes, hypertension or obesity.
- $50 – Supports delivery of fresh food boxes to various FoodShare pick-up sites in the Midlands.
Good Box Breakfast Edition is on sale now. More editions will be available soon.
To purchase a Good Box, visit our online store. We appreciate your support.