Asian Kale Slaw
Posted on April 4th, 2019
If you’ve never tried raw kale (or any kale), this is a great first recipe because the dressing is so flavorful. Kale is packed full of vitamin A and C and is low-carb. Your local grocery store or warehouse store might have the pre-package kale slaw, but you can substitute cabbage if desired.
- 7 cups pre-packaged kale slaw
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 Tablespoons peanuts (chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter (heat in microwave for 25 seconds)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lower-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free)
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- In a medium bowl, toss together the slaw, onions, bell pepper, and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, water, oil, soy sauce, sugar, and garlic. Pour dressing over salad and mix to coat. Serve cold.