Garlic Sage Breakfast Sausage
Low in sodium compared to traditional sausage. Good for making ahead and freezing.
- 1 pound Lean ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon Dried sage
- 1 teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 each Garlic cloves, minced finely
- Combine all dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Add garlic and turkey.
- Make 16 small, flat sausage patties.
- Drizzle a little olive oil (about 2 teaspoons) to a nonstick skillet and brown on both sides.