Mozzarella, Tomato and Chickpea Salad
Posted on March 21st, 2019
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup canned chickpeas (no salt added)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- Combine mozzarella balls, tomatoes, and chickpeas in a medium bowl. Add olive oil. Stir, taste, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash spinach, and layer it in the bottom of a serving bowl. Arrange 1/2 cup of mozzarella-tomato-chickpea mixture on top of spinach. Serve at room temperature.