10 Minute Garlic Bok Choy
Bok choy is a type of Chinese cabbage that may be eaten cooked or raw. High in nutrients and low in carbohydrates, it is an excellent option when trying to eat more healthy.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 pound bok choy, rinsed, cut into quarters, with core intact
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and green onion and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add bok choy, soy sauce, and 2 Tablespoons water and cover immediately.
- Cook 1 minute. Uncover and toss, then cover and cook until bok choy is tender at the core, about 3 more minutes.