5-Minute Blender Salsa
This Blender Salsa recipe has all the goodness of restaurant salsa in only 5 minutes and uses simple grocery ingredients. Use fresh or canned tomatoes and any blending appliance for this easy salsa recipe.
- 1 (14.5-ounce can) diced tomatoes, don’t drain
- 1/4 small Red Onion, about 1/3 cup coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (or Serrano Pepper), seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Place tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime, jalapeño, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. If using a stick blender, place everything in a tall-sided container to avoid splattering.
- Blend ingredients on medium or high speed until well-combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container up to 5 days