Baked Broccoli Buffalo Bites
A great Game Day snack that’s spicy and delicious! This is a really easy recipe to make with simple ingredients that will wow your friends! Dip with Ranch dressing!
- 1-2 crowns of broccoli cut into medium-sized florets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for serving
- Carrots and celery sticks for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, water, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper until batter is smooth. Add broccoli to batter and toss to coat.
- Spread broccoli onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer with space between them. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- In another small bowl, combine the hot sauce, melted butter and lemon juice until well blended. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture on the broccoli.
- Return to the oven and bake until they start to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing, carrots, grape tomatoes and sliced yellow squash, if desired.