Balsamic Glazed Red Onions
- 2 red onions
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar plus 2 Tablespoons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 ℉ .
- Cut the onions in half and slice 1/4 inch thick. Place on a baking sheet and toss with 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the onions are tender.
- Remove from the oven, toss with 2 more tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- Serve over burgers with blue cheese, roasted vegetables & feta cheese, or grain bowls. The possibilities are endless.
Source: Adapted from Ina Garten’s recipe