Blackberry Grilled Cheese
Sweeten up your grilled cheese with fresh blackberries! This fruity take on the classic will change up your lunch or dinner routine to one that the whole family will love and have the kids asking for seconds!
- 1 Tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 10-12 blackberries cut in half
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over low heat.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl and spread on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread mayo-side-down in skillet. Top with cheese and blackberries. Add second slice of bread mayo-side-up.
- Cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.