Buffalo Chicken Banana Peppers
Banana peppers are not spicy-hot, they’re more tangy so they make a great contrast to spicy buffalo chicken dip, like in this recipe.
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped cooked chicken, from can or leftover rotisserie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (half an 8 ounce package)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot wing sauce or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 banana peppers, halved and seeded
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chicken and next 4 ingredients. Spoon mixture into banana pepper halves, and place on prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until peppers are softened. Drizzle with additional hot wing sauce, if desired.
- Garnish with hot wing sauce, hot honey, cilantro or however you like it