Chipotle Ranch Egg Salad Wraps
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 large finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons light ranch or light fiesta ranch salad dressing
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash to ⅛ tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 2 (8 inch) low-carbohydrate whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- In a bowl coarsely mash eggs and avocado until coarsely mashed. Add the next six ingredients (chipotle pepper); stir to combine.
- Lay tortillas on a flat work surface. Lay lettuce leaves on top of tortillas. Spoon egg mixture on bottom third of tortillas. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll up.
- Cut in half just before serving.
- To make ahead: To pack for lunch, leave the wraps whole. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in insulated lunchboxes. Add cooler packs to the lunchboxes or refrigerate the lunchboxes. Eat the wraps within 5 hours.