Grapefruit & Spinach Salad
When pulling a salad together, our go-to is often to think “savory.” Salty and spicy seems to rule the salad and we encourage you to explore the sweet side of salads. This recipe gets five stars for simplicity, color and taste. With affordable add-ons you can grab at the grocery store, this salad will satisfy!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into sections with all the pith and peel cut away.
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- In a big bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Add grapefruit, walnuts, cranberries and baby spinach leaves.
- And grab a fork and enjoy!