- 1 bundle/bag kale, washed and dried, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of seasonings of choice (garlic powder with parmesan, chili powder, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 225℉. Place dried kale in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and seasonings. Use your hands to toss thoroughly and distribute seasonings evenly.
- Spread over 2 large baking sheets, in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then lightly stir to ensure even baking. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until crispy and slightly golden brown.
- Cool completely & Enjoy!