Kiwi Salad Dressing
Fresh Kiwi Vinaigrette, easy to make with no added sugar of any kind, is a sweet, tangy vinaigrette perfect for topping your next salad.
- 1 Kiwi peeled and quartered
- 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoons thin sliced green or red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Add more vinegar or oil if it seems too thick.
- Store in refrigerator.
- This would be good over a spinach salad with berries, used in making chicken salad, as a sauce for fish, etc.