Leftover Stuffing Muffins
Transform your Thanksgiving leftovers into Stuffing Muffins with just 5 minutes of hands on prep and a muffin pan! You can use use leftover stuffing, collard greens and the egg, to have a complete hearty breakfast.
- 3 Cups Leftover Stuffing – cooked
- 6 Slices Leftover Turkey – cooked and sliced
- 6 large Eggs
- Kosher Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Tablespoon Sage Leaves – roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray 6 cavities of a jumbo muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- For the Muffins: Place ½ cup of stuffing into each muffin tin and press down gently to level. Top each with a slice of cooked turkey, ham, roast beef, pork or sausage patty. Crack one egg on top of each and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake: Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until eggs are just cooked. Remove from oven and let cool in pan 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a platter or serving plate.
- Meanwhile, Prepare the Hollandaise: Melt butter over medium heat in a small sauce pan. Place egg yolks, sage, lemon juice, measured salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse to combine. With the blender running, slowly drizzle in the butter. Process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Serve warm Turkey, Egg & Stuffing Muffins drizzled with hollandaise, or with sauce on side for dipping. Enjoy!