Lemon Salmon with Basil
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 medium lemons, thinly sliced
- Additional fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon in a 15 x 10 x 1-in. baking pan prepped with non-stick cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon peel, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons basil; top with lemon slices.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. If desired, top with additional basil.