Peppers, Potatoes, Sausage & Onions
Let your sheet pan be your weeknight savior! Toss everything together with spices you like, roast for a while and be done with dinner that’s satisfying for everyone!
- 1 14 ounce package smoked sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into pieces
- 1 or 2 red bell peppers, chopped in 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 yellow or red potatoes, chopped in 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add sausage, veggies, potatoes and garlic to a large lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Toss mixture together until evenly distributed.
- Bake until tender, about 30-40 minutes. Serve hot.
Source: Our Director of Culinary Medicine, Chef Christa D. González