- 1 pound pineapple, peeled, cored & diced
- 5 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice from 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Hot pepper sauce to taste, optional
- tortilla chips for serving
- Go to this link for a step-by-step guide to prepare the fresh pineapple.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, and jalapeños. Add lime juice and toss to coat.