Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
These sweet-and-tangy roasted cherry tomatoes make a delicious side dish and go well with meat, poultry, and fish!
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Place the tomatoes in a medium bowl. Add the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and dried thyme. Stir to coat.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a small, 1-quart baking dish.
- Roast the tomatoes until they are soft and beginning to burst, about 20 minutes.
- Divide the tomatoes among plates and drizzle with the cooking juices. Let them rest for 5 minutes, then serve.