Roasted Green Beans with Lemon & Garlic
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut in half lengthwise, and then thinly sliced across
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss green beans in olive oil, garlic, lemon slices, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes on the middle rack, stirring halfway through.
- Continue cooking for 10 more minutes or until green beans and lemon slices have caramelized (browned), and beans are tender.