Roasted Red-Skinned Potatoes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil; lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Halve larger potatoes.
- In a large bowl toss potatoes with oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in the prepared baking pan.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until outsides of potatoes are lightly brown and crispy and centers are tender, stirring once.