Sweet Potato Home Fries with Eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large sweet potato, unpeeled and cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- Dash of salt
- Chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potato mixture in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat potato cubes lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, stirring once after 12 minutes. When done, remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together egg whites, egg, and salt. Add to pan; cook 3 minutes or until soft-scrambled. Serve with 2/3 cup of roasted sweet potatoes; top with thyme.