Sweet & Spicy Brussels Sprouts
- 4 cups (1 pounds) fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and larger ones halved or quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl.
- Measure the honey, lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and sriracha into a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine. Pour the mixture over the sprouts and toss well to coat.
- Spread sprouts in a single layer on the parchment and sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack in oven and bake 35 minutes until tender.
- Remove sheet from oven and serve immediately.