- 2 cups grated zucchini (1 large)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze out as much water as you can. It’s surprisingly a pretty watery veggie. The more water you get out, the crisper your tots will be. Use a tea towel, or paper towels to squish and absorb the water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with a non-stick spray. You could alternatively shape these into tots and place on a baking sheet.
- Fill the muffin tin with the mixture, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tops have turned golden.
- Serve immediately with a low fat sour cream, light blue cheese, or reduced sugar ketchup.